Old Dominion Christian
SchoolChanging Our Nation Through Christian Education
"Blessed is the nation whose
God is the LORD;
and the people whom he hath chosen for his own
- Has been a leader in education for over 31
- It is used in over 7,000 schools and in 132
- Has graduates from each U.S. Military
- Has 2,000,000 high school graduates and
300,000 home school students.
- Encouragement of parental involvement.
- Recognition of uniqueness of the individual.
- Placement of child at exact academic ability by
- Incorporation of goal setting, character
building, and wisdom principles.
- Teaching of critical thinking skills.
- Production of academic excellence.
- Students must be at levels where they can
- Students must set reasonable goals.
- Students must be controlled and motivated.
- Learning must be measurable.
- Learning must be rewarded.
- A solid back-to-basics education for their
- A course of study individualized to meet a
child's specific needs and learning capabilities.
- A curriculum using advanced technology to
ensure the finest education possible.
Contact Us: Dr.
William G. Suratt
319 N. Madison Street
Kosciusko, Mississippi 39090
Toll Free - 866-466-3154
"When the righteous are in
authority, the people rejoice:
but when the wicked beareth rule, the
©2005 Old Dominion Christian School &